Hey there @Max Speed Shooter!

Thank you for your post. There are quite a few different free Minecraft Server Hosting websites that you can pick from, however it will depend on our individual needs. If you don't anything too-highpowered, then I would recommend using server.pro. You can get tht basic things with 1 GB of RAM for free.

There are also others such a Mine Hut and Aternos that are available too. If you can tell me your exact specification needs I can recommend you a provider based on this.

• Like 1

Unless you require any other advanced features - such as a custom server IP Address then I think server.pro would be the best free alternative for you. However I wold recommend that you check out some of the other ones that I listed above:

If anyone else reading this has any suggestions for @Max Speed Shooter then please feel free to help him out!

• Like 1

No worries @Max Speed Shooter! Thank you for creating a topic on our forums. If you need any more support regarding your Minecraft Server please feel free to create a new topic.

• Like 2